Saturday, March 24, 2007

Alyssa Milano, a TV Series star!

Alyssa Milano, at her young age 11 years old, Starred in her first major role as Samantha Micelli in the comedy sitcom TV Series “Who's the Boss?” together with her co-stars Tony Danza, Judith Light, Danny Pintauro and Katherine Helmond and since then, she proved that she has the blood of a Hollywood star!

Alyssa's Parents, Tom, a music editor and Lin Milano, a fashion designer, raised her in Staten Island together with her brother Cory (also an actor) and relocated in Hollywood after she won the role of Samantha. After that success in her TV series role, she had appeared in several films and gained her success when listed as one of the cast of the famous Melrose Place TV series in 1997.














In 1998, Charmed TV Series started airing and Alyssa is one of the 3 Main Characters. She Plays the role of Phoebe Halliwell and the story is about the 3 powerful good witches and known as “the charmed ones” in their supernatural com

8 comments:

Rico Belarmino said...

I really like this sexy actress.. Love her acting and her role... Especially in the tv series charmed. She's so nasty and wild...

Jumong
Popular Tv Shows

Unknown said...

i really fall in love too her. to me her role in charmed is really hot!!
www.csiextra.com

willsnyder said...

this woman is the most amazing, beautiful woman I think I've ever seen in my life. she isn't fake nor is she snudie in life. I enjoy watching her t.v. series and her movies. keep up the good work girl, i'll always be a fan.

Anonymous said...

Wow very nice blog.I love actress.Because he is very hot.you
can download any movies from Edogo.com

Faith Cooper said...

I like this sexy actress - Alyssa Milano! I love her role in the TV series “Who's the Boss?”!

Elizabeth Harris said...

Alyssa Milano is one of the hottest star of her generation. I love her role in Charmed TV Series.

Hot Cover Girls Central said...

she's amazing and gorgeous, nice post about her.

-cathy young
please visit me at:
http://hotfashionwomenpics.blogspot.com/
http://sexycelebritywomenpics.blogspot.com/
http://sexygirlspicsgallery.blogspot.com/

thanks

Anonymous said...

She is an immensely talented actress.She did a fantastic job as Phoebe Halliwell in the charmed tv show.She is the reason for which i made a charmed download so that i could see her in the show at my will.I liked her too in My Name is Earl as Billie.